People’s needs of you can make you become tired or happy. The choice is yours.
If you become happy with a gift, then you should become happy with the people’s need of you in Imam Hussain’s view:
Beware that the people’s need of you, are the God’s gifts to you. Thus do not become tired of these gifts
Bihar al-Anvar, vol.74, p.205
امام حسین علیه السلام: إنَّ حَوائِجَ النّاسِ اِلَيكُم مِن نِعَمِ اللّه ِ عَلَيكُم فَلاتَمَلُّوا النِّعَمَ
نياز مردم به شما از نعمت هاى خدا بر شما است ؛ از اين نعمت افسرده و بيزار نباشيد
بحار الانوار، ج74، صفحه 205
Imam Hussain was the prophet Muhammad’s grandson and the third Shia Imam who was killed and beheaded along with all 72 of his companions on the day of Ashura at Karbala. He sacrificed all he had to survive the humanity from utter distortions
Read more about Imam Hussain at ashuraaa.wordpress.com
Who is Imam Hussain?
What is Ashura?
- 213,408 hits
- Imam Hussain sees who is crying for him
- The righteous will inherit the land
- Send blessing upon the prophet Muhammad by Salawat
- Send blessings on the Qaem, the awaited justice!
- Mahdi fills the earth with justice and equity | A quote by prophet Muhammad
- Mahdi, the promised saviour, is like to the prophets | A quote by Imam Hussain
- God loves who loves Hussain | A Quote by Prophet Muhammad
- Happy birthday of Imam Hussain
- Seeking liberty and justice like Imam Hussain
- Congratulation on the birthday of Lady Fatima , The greatest lady of the worlds
- Imam Hussain Quote
- Prophet Muhammad recognized by Christians and Jews
- Muhammad , is the messenger of God and the last prophet
- Imam Hassan, The loneliest General
- Arbaeen 2020 | Far away from Imam Hussain