Quote about Imam Hussain by Prophet Muhammad
Imam Hussain is the Prophet Muhammad’s grandson and the third Shia Imam but he dose not belong only to Shia Muslims. His life can inspire all the people.
In the above Image I used the Prophet Muhammad’s saying about Imam Hussain (PBUH):
حسین منی و انا من حسین
“Hussain is from me and I am from Hussain.”
This saying was quoted in many Shia and Sunni books including Bihar Al-Anvar V.43 and Sonan Termizi, V.5, p.658.
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
Tags: 10th day of muharram, Al-Hussain, Al-Hussein, Ashoora, Ashora, ashoura, Ashura, ashura day, Ashura images, Ashura in Iran, ashura quote, ashura shia, google plus, husayn, hussain, hussain is from me, Hussein ibn Ali, Imam hussain, imam hussein, instagram, karbala, prophet Muhammad, Prophet muhammad quote, Quote about Imam Husayn, Shia, shiite, The day of ashura, What is Ashura, who is imam hussain, امام حسین, امام حسین علیه السلام, حسین, عاشورا
- 88,029 hits
- Ashura | God’s gifts in a quote by Imam Hussain
- Prophet Jesus in a quote by Imam Mahdi
- Imam Hussain Quote – What is the God’s gift?
- Ashura | The Unity of Nations at The Holy Shrine of Imam Hussain
- Mahdi and Jesus in a quote by Prophet Muhammad (PBUT)
- Day of Ashura : Christian people in the holy shrine of Imam Hussain
- Arbaeen | Flags of countries on the way to Karbala
- Arbaeen quotes | Pilgrimage of Imam Hussain on Arbaeen
- Arbaeen 2017 | On the way to Karbala
- Arbaeen Quote : Visit God in his throne by the pilgrimage of Imam Hussain’s holy shrine
- When is Arbaeen 2017?
- Day of Ashura 2017 in London, UK
- Day of Ashura 2017 in Denmark
- Day of Ashura : A part of Imam Hussain’s Will
- Day of Ashura 2017 : Nazri drinks distributed by Imam Hussain’s lovers among people