Every year on the month of Muharram, some women with their newborns participate in a special mourning ceremony to memorize the martyrdom anniversary of Imam Hussain’s six month old infant who was violently martyred at Karbala.
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Tags: 10th day of muharram, al-husayn, Al-Hussain, Al-Hussein, ashera, Ashoora, ashoura, Ashura, ashura 2014, ashura 2015, Ashura in Iran, ashura shia, ashuraaa, hussain, Hussein ibn Ali, Imam husayn, imam hussein, infants, infants ceremony, newborn, Shia, shia ashura, shiite, The day of ashura, همایش شیرخوارگان, یا حسین, کودک, What is Ashura, امام حسین, امام حسین علیه السلام, حسین, عاشورا
- 117,081 hits
- When is Arbaeen 2018?
- Day of Ashura 2018 | photos of a mourning procession in Iran
- Ashura 2018 in Karbala + photos
- Ashura | Who is Hussain?
- Ashura | There is no day like yours + Wallpaper
- Ashura | Quote about Imam Hussain by Prophet Muhammad (6)
- Ashura 2018 | Photos of International Day of Ali Asghar
- Ashura | Why do we cry for Imam Hussain in Imam Khomeini’s view?
- Quote for Muharram by Imam Reza (2)
- Muharram and Ashura Wallpaper 2018
- When is Ashura 2018?
- Congratulation for Eid al-Ghadir
- Imam Hussain’s prayer to God on the day of Arafah
- Imam Hussain Quote at the official house of the Grand Leader, Imam Khamenei
- The pilgrimage of Imam Hussain in Ramadan + Keys to the heavens